



10:24 AM
I’m writing this on the plane.. lol.. so by the time im posting this entry up.. its gonna be quite late.. haha..
Omg.. my whole body is aching la.. stupid business was full.. and I had to sit economy.. and apparently there is such a thing as economy plus which has 5 inch more room than economy.. wad nonsense was that la.. damn rubbish lor.. it feels the same as economy la.. omg.. driving me nuts.. luckily the trip back is short.. its onli 8hours from japan to SF.. phew.. haha.. but I hella cannot sleep la.. room so small.. omg omg omg! Im definitely gonna get a bad jetlag.. that sucks.. im tired yet I cant find a good position to sleep.. rah!
Omg.. and I met this guy who was sitting next to me in business from spore to japan.. apparently I slept like 5 out of 6 hours of that trip.. because business is just SO COMFORTABLE!!! lol.. and towards the end of the trip when I woke up.. that guy was like.. are u studying in the US.. and then we started talking.. he is a father who is worried about his pampered dotter la.. so I was like.. how old is your dotter.. he said PRIMARY FOUR in RGPS.. wth man.. I wanna laugh lor.. still so young.. worry wad shit man.. liddat I think I definitely gave my parents a hard time when I was much younger.. haha!
Then nvm la.. I left the plane to transit.. he started following me around japan and asking me more questions la.. omg! Its starting to freak me out.. im scared! Rah! And if I did not hear wrongly.. he said he stays at geylang… omg! Haha.. even when entering the plane at japan.. he was still asking me crap la.. and guess wad he said.. erm.. can I ask u a few question on how to be a good parent and make sure my kid has a good education.. omg! I was like wth can.. do I look like a parent to you? Do I look like im an experience mother? Omg.. I was like laughing my ass off inside of me la.. he is damn weird can.. faints man.. haha.. got somemore man.. he was still in business la.. while im a few rows behind business which is retardedly called economy plus.. wth lor.. haha.. and while typing this.. HE APPEARED NEXT TO ME…omg.. seriously.. I was damn shocked la.. it freaked me out again.. rah… wad shit man.. omg…
Oh anyway.. thanks to those who came down to the airport when I already said dun need too.. aiyoh.. thanks roger.. zhong kor.. ben kor.. and of cuz my family for coming down.. hehe.. thanks Lesley for waking up to talk to me b4 I leave too.. lol.. hope u slept well after that.. =) the past month in Singapore was definitely great although I had been really upset and pissed over hella lot of things.. it time to go back and live independently for the next 6 months.. boohoo..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! =)
Archive
~ October 2005 ~
~ November 2005 ~
~ December 2005 ~
~ January 2006 ~
~ February 2006 ~
~ March 2006 ~
~ April 2006 ~
~ May 2006 ~
~ June 2006 ~
~ July 2006 ~
~ August 2006 ~
~ September 2006 ~
~ October 2006 ~
~ November 2006 ~
~ December 2006 ~
~ January 2007 ~
~ February 2007 ~
~ March 2007 ~
~ April 2007 ~
~ May 2007 ~
~ June 2007 ~
~ July 2007 ~
~ August 2007 ~
~ October 2007 ~
~ November 2007 ~
~ January 2008 ~
~ February 2008 ~
~ March 2008 ~
~ April 2008 ~
~ May 2008 ~
~ October 2008 ~
~ November 2008 ~
~ January 2009 ~